Senior Strategic Buyers - Packaging/Raw Materials
Senior Strategic Buyers x 2, Global Packaging & Raw Materials - FTSE 100 Healthcare Giant - Central or West London or Berkshire - £40,000 - 55,000 + Bonus + Shares + Accelerated Promotion Scheme
This aggressively growing Healthcare brand is dedicated to improving human health worldwide, making significant progress in the fight against disease since their establishment 15 years ago.
Such an important mission calls for a high-performing procurement function to maximise reach and impact. In recognition of this, the company are launching a transformation initiative to upgrade their strategic procurement capabilities and become a world class model for sustainability.
As part of this the company are searching for two ambitious procurement & strategic sourcing specialists to join as Senior Buyers within their Global Packaging and Raw Materials category teams.
Senior Strategic Buyer role profiles:-
- Play pivotal roles in the development, management and implementation of comprehensive strategies on a global and regional basis to deliver impressive cost savings and wider commercial benefits that impact company results
- Represent the Packaging and Raw Materials categories on strategy development and supply chain planning forums
- Develop supply strategies that deliver business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost and innovation
- Implement initiatives and programs to improve quality of bought-in goods and services and reduce lead times
- Build strategic relationships with critical suppliers and develop risk mitigation strategies to provide secure and cost effective sources for specialist commodities
- Participate in the development of Continuous Improvement strategy for the supply base, employing Lean Six Sigma approaches
- Benefit from personally tailored professional development programmes to aid your quick progression within the company
Required qualifications & experience:-
- 3+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Expertise in manufacturing processes or regulatory requirements
- Raw materials or packaging procurement experience preferable though not essential
- Procurement / strategic sourcing / buying experience within complex global organisations
- Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred though not essential
These are two exciting opportunities to join a globally respected and incredibly successful organisation with an important purpose.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, direct procurement, raw materials procurement, packaging procurement, primary packaging, strategic sourcing, category management, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, manufacturing, risk management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure