Sales Associate - Education Social Enterprise - Part Time
We are very excited to announce we are looking for a Sales Associate to join our award-winning Education Social Enterprise, Numberfit.
Numberfit has developed a suite of numeracy based interventions that make learning physically active, fun and engaging for children aged 3 to 14. Our aim is to make learning fun and to support both students and teachers with innovative educational tools. Our programmes promote energetic physical activities and team games to teach numeracy and problem solving and many of our tools can be extended for use across other subjects as well.
Numberfit is currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to sell a revolutionary new product to schools across the UK and eventually around the world. The primary responsibility of the sales associate will be to grow the Numberfit business by setting and exceeding sales goals through effective pipeline management from lead generation to close of sale.
This is a diverse and interesting role. The responsibilities include:
- Developing sales strategies, executing and refining them based on feedback;
- Building prospective customer databases (including but not limited to email and phone prospecting);
- Identifying new users and securing contracts – research, contact, follow-up and schedule meetings;
- Managing relationships with existing clients;
- Preparing and using a variety of sales tools – phone, flyer distribution, emails, meetings, and anything else that may help grow the business;
- Forecasting annual sales;
- Seeking out new opportunities, evaluating market potential and recommending product amendments where required;
- Generating and presenting monthly sales reports.
You need to be hard-working and enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills and keen to help to contribute to children’s academic, physical and social well-being. You will help drive the business forward with your proposed sales strategies. Relevant experience is a bonus, however, enthusiasm and great ideas are most important to us.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly efficient and be able to prioritise their work load effectively. They will be able to demonstrate that they are/have:
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Hard-working and motivated;
- Creative and full of innovative approaches and ideas;
- Thorough and have good attention to detail;
- Highly personable and confident approaching new clients;
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-growing/evolving business environment;
- Able to work on your own initiative and be up for whatever is thrown their way!
We are located in Amersham (South Buckinghamshire) on the Metropolitan line. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter using the subject line WMSA118. A range of part time working patterns (up to full time) are available.