Project Accountant -Competitive Salary - Leicester
We are currently recruiting for a Project Accountant to join a leading engineering support services company in Leicester on a permanent basis.
This role will be to support the Project Accounting function in the processing of a variety of Project financial and Commercial transactions.
You will be assisting in the month end and forecasting process. Assisting in customer Audits. Assist in Documenting and Improving processes.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start and build their career within Finance for a leading Engineering organisation in the East Midlands.
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Great career progression working within a FTSE250 business
- Generous benefits package (Flexible Working Hours, Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers)
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Review all cash forecast with the Project Team
- Create and update Project Financial Statements Reports for Contract Review
- Preparing Financial Statements for Client
- Liaising with Clients in order to get Payment Application agreed
- Final accounts to be agreed with Client
- Project audits to be carried out with the Client according to the Contract
- Provide supporting documentation for Application for payment
- Liaising with the Client regarding any Project issues
- Raising and resolving invoice queries, interacting with Project Managers, Procurement, other Finance teams as well as external Suppliers
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified Candidate
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Knowledge of MS Excel -ability to manipulate pivot tables and create formulas
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- High Customer Focus and satisfactions awareness and ability to work under pressure
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application for review