Senior Night Nurse RGN
£16.75 p/h | 48 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Senior Nurse to work full-time nights in their care home in Welshpool.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN Senior Night Nurse post:
- 48 hours per week on night shifts on a permanent basis
- Excellent hourly rates of £16.75
- A fantastic working environment
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The large home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN Senior Night Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this RGN Senior Night Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896.