Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 - £17.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | General Nursing Home | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A 40+ bedded nursing home in the Eastleigh area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Hampshire.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
- Very competitive rates of pay from £16.50 - £17.50 depending on experience
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities, including an excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.