£26,000 - £34,000 p/a | Days | 37.5 hrs | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services currently requires an experienced Clinical Physiologist to join the Cardiology Department of their Reading hospital.
Details of this Clinical Physiologist position and what the hospital is offering the successful candidate:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £26,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
- A staff pension scheme and life assurance
- Private healthcare, wellness screening and free eye tests
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Free parking and a subsidised canteen
As Clinical Physiologist your role will involve identifying patient’s diagnostic needs and developing cardiology plans which take into account their wellbeing, care and any risks involved.
Applicants for this Clinical Physiologist post should meet the following criteria:
- A BTEC Ordinary National Certificate in Medical Physics & Physiological Measurement or have completed a MSc in Clinical Physiology
- Demonstrate extensive experience in stress testing, ECG/24hr ECG and BP monitoring
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and committed to working collaboratively with colleagues to improve services and promote a culture of teaching and learning
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.