Endoscopy - Senior Theatre Practitioner - Band 6
Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands. We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Band 6 Senior Endoscopy Practitioner to join their busy Operating Theatre Team.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Guernsey Band 6 salary is up to £42,715 plus an annual bonus of £1,120 and higher penalty rates; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC as applicable.
At least two years Endoscopy experience; including taking charge of Suite in absence of the Lead Practitioner.
To be able to assist with training of new staff in decontamination practises and /or use of Dry Cabinets.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- First 3 months accommodation free
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- A £10,500 bonus scheme; £1,120 at completion of 1 & 3 years service and £4,120 at 2 & 4 years.
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000*
- On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation*
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.