Senior Cardiac Physiologist
£30,576 - £34,944 p/a (£28 - £32 p/h) | Days | 21 hrs/3 days
A small private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames is currently looking to recruit an experienced Cardiac Physiologist to work as Senior Physiologist on a part-time basis.
Details of this Senior Cardiac Physiologist position and what the hospital is offering the successful candidate:
- 21 hours per week on day shifts only, usually worked as 3 days
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £30,576 - £34,944 (equivalent to £28 - £32 p/h)
- A staff pension scheme and life assurance in addition to some great company benefits
As Senior Cardiac Physiologist, in addition to supporting junior team members and contributing to departmental leadership and service development, your duties will include:
- Performing and reporting on echocardiograms (BSE accredited), exercise treadmill tests and 12 Lead ECGs
- Assisting with Stress Echocardiograms
- The fitting and analysis of ECG Holters and BP monitors
- Fitting wireless ECG patches
Applicants for this Senior Cardiac Physiologist post should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Clinical Physiology or equivalent
- Demonstrate proven, post-qualification experience working in a Cardiac setting within a UK hospital
- Well organised, with strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.