Staff Nurse RGN
£16 - £18 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days or Nights| Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Banbury is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties, disabilities and dementia, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Day or night shifts on a flexible basis
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16 to £18 depending on experience and skill-set
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
It is essential that applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong skill set, ideally including taking bloods, catheterisation and death verification
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.