Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Mental Health Experience Essential
A large, specialist dementia and mental health nursing home in Bradford is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with dementia, mental health care needs and general elderly frailties and provides an excellent environment for service users.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 38.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Demonstrate proven experience working with adults with dementia and/or mental health conditions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.