Clinical Manager RGN/RMN
£43,000 p/a | 42 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Development | General Elderly Nursing
One of the UK’s leading social care groups currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care homes to work as Clinical Manager in their Reigate care home.
Details of this Clinical Manager RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 42 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary of £43,000
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, life assurance, medical plans and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Clinical Manager RGN/RMN you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN position should be/have:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting
- Ideally have completed a recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualification
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver effective clinical leadership
- Experienced conducting clinical audits and managing care
- Passionate about providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.