Registered General Nurse (Rgn) - Hampshire
The company's benefits include:
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
The home at full capacity can cater for up to 60 residents. The home specialises in elderly care and Dementia as well as other care categories in the service include Alzheimer's, Head/Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and Stroke. The healthcare provider who runs the service is looking for a nurse who has had training and experience in the following areas:
- Peg feeding.
- Wound care.
- Syringe drivers.
- Tracheostomy care.
- Personal care.
The service is looking for a full time RN working 36 hours, paying between £18-£19.50.
You will need:
- Valid and clear nmc pin number.
- Clear dbs.
- RGN/RMN qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of elderly care and other care categories such as dementia.
- Experience working in nursing homes.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified with a valid and clear NMC pin number and you match the listed criteria above then hit the APPLY button today. If you would like to hear more about this post then feel free to call James Naylor on 0116 461 0129.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGN, RMN and RNLD for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you