Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 p/h | 21 hrs | Nights | Disability Care Home | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse is required to work part-time nights on a permanent basis in a small disability care home in Southend on Sea.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 21 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of £17
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within disability care or a UK care home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.