Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£18.50 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days | Small Disability Home | Good CQC
A small disability care home in the Flitwick area currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading care charities and make a real positive impact on the lives of adults with a range of physical disabilities and neurological conditions.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, with some weekends required
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.50 per hour
- A friendly and supportive working environment
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will take responsibility for the clinical management of the home, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
- Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
- Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
- Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the disability care/care home sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Ideally experienced with electronic care planning, and demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.