Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16 - £17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 24 hrs - Days | Disability Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small specialist care home in the Northwood area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse on a part-time basis.
The home offers 24-hour care to adults of all ages with physical and learning disabilities and mental health conditions and following the most recent inspection the home was found to be meeting all CQC essential standards.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 24 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16 to £17 depending on experience
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
It is essential that applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, or in a disability care environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.