Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days Only | Clinical & Supernumerary Duties
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Deputy Manager to join a privately owned and managed nursing home in Sidcup.
The vacancy is to work 40 hours per week on day shifts, with details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position as follows:
- A mix of clinical and supernumerary duties
- A competitive annual salary of £40,000
- Training and development with a range of progression opportunities
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD), you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams along with coordinating rotas and care plans, and monitoring service delivery, focusing on providing a comprehensive service which meets the social, clinical and personal needs of residents.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Currently working at Deputy Manager or Home Manager level in a UK care home setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or be willing to undertake this
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.