Clinical and Operational Lead
HomeLink Healthcare has been established by senior healthcare professionals and experienced healthcare managers with the aim of delivering well-led, safe and effective, responsive and caring clinical care at home.
HomeLink Healthcare have teamed up with Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital Trust to develop an exciting new service that will be rolling out this winter.
We are looking for a Clinical and Operational Lead who will not only be responsible for the day-to day running of the service once operational but will also have the opportunity to have a significant input into its development.
This role is being offered as a six-month secondment, with the possibility of extending.
As Clinical and Operational Lead for the service your responsibilities will include;
- Service development
- Clinical and service provision
- Financial management
- Service quality and governance
We are looking for someone with the following;
- Minimum seven years’ experience as a registered Healthcare Professional
- Management qualification and/or significant experience as a team leader
- Knowledge of the local health economy and the process of service change
- Experience managing budgets
- Superb interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a different challenge, in a role that will enable you to showcase your leadership, service development and organisational skills, whilst maintaining your clinical and professional development, this could be the role for you!
Closing date 09/11/2018
- Managerial, operational and clinical responsibility for the delivery of the NNUH @ Home Service, acting as a role model to all staff
- Responsible for operational budgetary management and for delivering the operational aims and objectives of the service including, performance indicators, targets and clinical standards.
- Guarantee provision of safe, high quality evidence-based practice and will be accountable for the efficient and effective operational management of the service.
- To promote a culture of positive leadership, maintaining effective communication and ensuring that staff are motivated, listened to and, where required, receive professional advice and support.
Knowledge Training and Experience
- Registered Healthcare Professional
- Evidence of continuing professional development (CPD) within general management activities
Experience and Abilities
- Evidence of excellent clinical and professional engagement
- Significant experience in management of national targets, leading organisational and business change
- Experience in preparation and use of complex IT and data systems, presenting complex written and verbal information to groups
- Experience of and exposure to performance setting and monitoring
- Significant experience and in-depth knowledge of staff management
- Significant experience in managing a budget, evidencing the relationship between business development and resource management
- Demonstrates effective management of conflict
- Demonstrate working across professional and multi-agency boundaries
- Extensive experience of working in Community and Acute Services
- Understanding of the goals and values of the organisation
- Ability to work autonomously and be responsible and accountable for own decisions
- Ability to reflect and critically appraise own performance
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and organisational skills with a clear understanding and knowledge of data analysis development and data management and interpretation
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with individuals and groups to support successful partnership working and engagement
- Excellent organisational / prioritisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines, often working with sensitive or contentious information within varying environments
- Effective role model of high standards
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and remain calm and focused
- Enthusiastic and self -motivated Team player
- Able to work flexibly and respond to changing demands in workload and location