Registered General Nurse (Rgn) - Cirencester
Registered General Nurse
£28,675 – £35,293 + £1000 Bonus! (Based on a 42-hour a week contract)
Big Bear recruitment currently have a fantastic nursing opportunity based in Cirencester. The service is one of the UK service leading health care providers, which specialises in Elderly and Dementia Care.
The Service provides personalised care for adults with long or short-term care needs, as well as offering convalescence, palliative and respite care.
The Service centre is a purpose built care home with a maximum of 47 service users, which provides nursing care for older adults.
As a Registered Nurse you will be:
- Assessing patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
- Performing evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
- Administering medication as prescribed by the patient’s physician
- Dressing or redressing open wounds and assess progress of healing
- Educating patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures
- Coordinating with Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians and anyone else involved in the patient’s care plan
- Listening to the patient and respond to concerns or requests
Rewards / Benefits;
- NMC annual pin payment covered
- £1000 welcome bonus + paid breaks
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Child Care Vouchers
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Smile Every day - a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
If you are a RGN qualified with a valid NMC pin and you match the listed criteria above please contact me on 0116 366 7595 or email email@example.com