Area Manager Adult Supported Living Care
Role: Area Manager
Division: Supported Living, Adult, Mental Health
Founded in 1985, Comfort Care Services (UK) Ltd. is a leading provider of high quality supported living services for vulnerable adults with mental health needs, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and individuals recovering from substance/alcohol misuse and other complex needs.
We are exceptionally proud of our person-centred approach and our commitment to deliver excellence. We have come a long way with over 90 services across the home-counties and SW London; and we continue to experience rapid growth.
As part of our expansion plans we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Area Manager who specialises in Mental Health to manage a number of Mental Health Supported Living Services in the Surrey area. You must be someone who has had prior experience of managing multiple sites/services and is able to delegate responsibility and manage high performing teams.
- You will have had exposure to managing homes, from supported living and/or residential environments.
- You must have exposure working on a "hands on" basis with adults and adolescents with complex needs from challenging behaviours, mental health and learning disabilities within a supported living/residential setting.
- Also, you will be experienced in developing supported living services and progressing change management programmes, aimed at integrating new services into the current operations, as well as developing existing services to meet organisational objectives efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to lead, manage and develop staff at all levels. You will be directly responsible for Team Leaders and Senior Support Assistants and indirectly responsible for all other staff, working in your service areas.
- You will be business minded at operational/management level, with exposure to budget management, planning, problem solving, trouble shooting and change management.
Ideally Qualified to QCF Level 5/NVQ Level 4 or above with a proven track record within Adult Supported Living Services. You will be a leader of people who is an excellent communicator and installs values in your team.
If you feel that you match the above specification then please apply for this role in confidence. Comfort Care Services are a fast growing and progressive organisation, therefore we are looking for ambitious individuals who are looking to grow and flourish in their careers and take on new challenges.
Comfort Care Services (UK) Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.