Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£40,000 p/a | 38.5 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in Wakefield is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care to work as Night Manager.
Details of this Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on permanent nights
- A very competitive annual salary of £40,000
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation and NMC pin renewal fees paid
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
You will be joining a 50+ bedded home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings with a friendly and supportive team in place.
As Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services and ensuring the safety and security of the service, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Night Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
- Experienced in a managerial or senior position in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.