Wellington Grange Care Home, Chichester
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, may include occasional weekend working
More about the job:
The Senior Administrator has day to day responsibility for the line management of the administration team and for managing the administration function of the care home.
You'll provide the highest possible level of customer care so that residents and families feel totally at home. You will carry out administration duties in a way that is friendly, efficient, professional and timely. There is plenty of variety as you will be greeting and escorting visitors, conducting viewings and handling telephone and email enquiries and correspondence. Along with general office duties, you will carry out financial management tasks, manage basic recruitment administration, maintain contact with other Colten Care departments and handle client admission and occupancy records. You'll also act as an 'assistant' to the Home Manager, supporting them with various administrative tasks.
More about you:
It is essential that you'll have previous experience of supervising a team and a proven track record in administration and/or reception. We recruit individuals who can match our values of being friendly, kind, honest and reassuring. Based 'front of house', you'll demonstrate professionalism and excellent customer service skills and share our goal of delivering excellence in person centred care. You’ll be confident in literacy and numeracy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and you'll enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment, juggling multiple tasks. Your ability to be flexible, approachable, well organised and with the skill to prioritise is essential.
More about the benefits:
- we offer truly competitive rates of pay plus excellent enhancements
- support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
- excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- you’ll be trained to the nationally recognised ‘care certificate’ standard
- we provide fantastic homely environments
- work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- offer real career progression opportunities
- reward you for recommending others to work for Colten Care
- we annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- paid breaks
- additional hours / overtime opportunities
- hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- free uniforms provided
- contributory pension scheme
- background checks at no cost to you
More about us
Colten Care is an expanding family-owned business with 20 beautifully appointed care homes across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire & West Sussex. Our services include residential, general nursing, dementia and short-stay care. We are a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approaches to person-centred care. Each of our homes has a distinct character while retaining that all-important sense of ‘home.’ We play an active role in furthering dementia friendly communities as part of our work.
Our aims are simple: to be recognised as both the care home ‘provider of choice’ and ‘employer of choice.’
More contact info: Get in touch with the team on 01425 460955.
Note: Your employment is subject to the receipt of two satisfactory job references plus an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) background check.