CLINICAL MANAGER(RGN & RMN ) - FOR CARING & LOVING HOME -SOMERSET £ 40 K -TAUNTON
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A LOVING AND CARING GROUP WITH A GOOD ETHOS
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY OR CALL JONATHAN IF EASIER ON 01761-479427 /07584-062148
We are looking for a Clinical Manager OR a Nurse who is looking to step up
You will help lead a Team of Nurses and HCA's with the support of the General Manager / Registered Manger .
Full Support will be given from the Group Clinical Manager.
If you think this might be you and want an opportunity to prosper and grow your Career this could be the opportunity for you .
Here is a Summary of how we will help you and what we would like you to have or be working towards.
To join our team we are looking for someone who:
• Is a qualified Nurse with a willingness to work towards a Level 5 Qualification in Management and Leadership (QCF)
• Has an innovative approach to service planning and delivery
• Is able to balance business demands with commitment to quality standards
• Has exceptional leadership skills with the ability to use their initiative in problem solving and prioritising workloads
• Has strong communication skills with management or supervisory experience
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme - 7% matched
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
Please call Jonathan 01761-479427 /07584-062148 for more information or all me in confidence or send CV email@example.com
CLINICAL MANAGER -SOMERSET £ 37 K -
We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA) All with NMC Qualifications working in Staff Nurse OR Clinical Lead, Deputy Clinical Manager posts.
Key Skills we ask from our Nurse to have or be willing to train for - Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Standard Company benefits
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- Company pension
What we are looking for in our Nurses
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC –Standard
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK