Chief Data Officer
Chief Data Officer
Salary up to £180,000
This is your chance as a Chief Data Officer to run the data function of an online gaming giant! As a CDO you will be the focal point for the company's data and analytics, guiding them through the recent shift in data governance, transforming their analytics to become more predictive and insightful and strive towards innovation within the marketing and customer analytics projects. If you are a data scientist with experience in a CDO or Head of Data Science position and think this could be the role for you then apply now!
You will be joining an online gaming giant who owns three of the market leading companies in the industry, with a turnover of £700m per year the organisation is looking to combine the three companies data and analytics onto one platform due to a recent emphasis from the business towards becoming more data and insight focused!
You work as a Chief Data Officer will help the company become more effective at building insight-driven strategies through encompassing all data from the three businesses onto one platform. As a CDO you will also be guiding the organisation through the new challenges proposed BY GDPR and data governance, as well as building projects around marketing and customer analytics, to help the company improve its customer acquisition and retention. Your responsibilities as a chief data officer will include but not be limited too:
- Guiding the organisation through GDPR and designing a roadmap for data governance.
- Combining the data collection and analysis function of the three gaming businesses onto one platform for improved data analysis and strategy development.
- Manage teams and lead projects for the data and analytics of the organisation, managing people effectively and delivering results for the company.
- Developing new insight-driven strategies as a result of projects focused on marketing, customer acquisition, attribution and retention and bring new ideas forward as to how the business can optimise their analytics.
- Communicate and liaison with stakeholders to meet organisational needs.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Chief Data Officer will have the following:
- Experience in a CDO/ Director of Data role or equivalent level of responsibility.
- Commercial experience guiding a business through data governance.
- Experience working on customer and marketing analytics e.g. Customer attribution and retention strategies.
- Expert knowledge of Data Science and extensive commercial experience developing projects and communicating results to stakeholders.
- Previous examples of innovative customer analytics and insight strategy implementation.
- £150,000 - £180,000 Base Salary
- Profit related Bonus totalling around 30% of base salary.
- Car allowance - £8,000
- 25 Days Holiday, 5% Pension scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luke Frost via the Apply link on this page.