Senior Test Analyst
As a market leading software developer, CACI's policy is to recruit, develop and retain the very best staff and empower them to provide outstandingly high quality work for our clients. Constantly innovating, we plan to double in size over the next 5 years. Our people are forward thinking, driven and dynamic and bring a wealth of experience from sectors including transport, leisure and central government.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills, grow your career and be well rewarded, CACI can offer you that chance. Technology is powerful but it's our people who bring it to life.
About the position
CACI works with a number of different Clients from varying industries, this new opportunity will be working across multiple brands underneath the ultimate company which is one of the largest hospitality companies in the UK.
As a Senior Tester you will be responsible for day to day digital testing whilst supporting an offshore team. You will work with the newest technologies in an agile team performing functional/ non-functional testing, performance and security testing plus unit and feature testing. Exposure to Automation suites will be important as you will be using Cucumber, their main testing tool.
What else you will do…
- Take responsibility for testing from start to delivery
- Monitoring applications and software systems
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing defect reports
The core skills and experience the successful applicant should have, include:
- Recent and proven experience in a senior digital testing role
- Functional testing, user acceptance testing and integration testing
- Non-functional testing (performance, scalability, security)
- Automated Testing experience
- Good experience working on test frameworks such as Cucumber
- Good scripting language experience including Java
- Be a driving force behind our Agile culture
For further information please follow the link below:
This opportunity will offer you the chance to work with a high expert software team involved in new projects whilst learning new technologies and having a real world commercial impact.
You will be rewarded a competitive salary plus excellent flexible benefits, these include a group pension managed by Aviva, private healthcare, discounts on certain restaurants and shops plus many more!
"Working at CACI Digital Systems Group offers a start-up culture in a much bigger company which has the ability to go head to head with the big players across all sectors"
"We are people focused and have the ability to shape our own culture"
"You have the freedom to learn and opportunity to implement the latest technologies"
"You're not just a number, you have the ability to engage and shape the business"
"Here you are given a diverse range of projects to work on and the scope to innovate"