Senior Account Executive - luxury property PR
Role: Senior Account Executive
Salary: £25k - £28k
Location: Central London
Well established independent luxury lifestyle PR agency set up by one person 10 years, growing rapidly to 40 people today, and with huge growth plans, making progression generally very quick. The agency has various teams, covering travel, property and lifestyle and all work in tandem together to produce integrated, award winning campaigns.
They work across UK and International briefs, and actually implement the global work, not just oversee it - there are huge opportunities to gain fantastic contacts internationally and you get to travel the world!
They provide a huge investment into external training for everyone at all levels, and they are extremely good at rewarding their team - you will definitely be recognised for your hard work, whether it's a dinner for you and a friend, or a long weekend off, they make sure you're looked after!
The role - Senior Account Executive
They are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their property team - the team is extremely successful, and growing from strength to strength - they've doubled in size in the last year, and are winning new business all the time. It's a great time to join them - you can make a tangible difference (you won't just be a number), but they're also already successful & well established.
Their clients range from the most prestigious Borough in London, to multimillion pound apartments in the Caribbean - the accounts are exciting, substantial and superb for a Senior Account Executive to kick start their career on.
As a Senior Account Executive you will:
- Implement PR strategies across luxury and lifestyle media
- Recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage
- Act as key point of contact for media
- Supervise Junior Account Executives activity and workload
The Senior Account Executive should:
- Have circa 18 months - 2 year's experience working in PR
- Have an interest in / knowledge of luxury property
- Have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
The new Senior Account Executive will receive:
- £25k - £28k basic salary - depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Performance related bonus
- Discounted gym membership
- Free breakfast
- Personalised training and development programme
If you are interested in this Senior Account Executive role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222