Business Development / Market Manager EMEA - Homeworking
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development / Market Manager EMEA to join a successful and dynamic luxury boutique global travel company due to remarkable growth to work from home. The Market Manager will be responsible to manage the revenue productivity of assigned markets. Through a series of proactive actions such as agent visits, sales calls, product training sessions, and other promotional activities.
This role is ideal for someone from a luxury tour operator with business development experience seeking something a little different.
- Encourage travel agents and tour operators to feature our clients products prominently within brochures, websites, and marketing activities.
- Using your UK travel contacts to promote the luxury travel product.
- Contributes to the revenue growth and profit generation by developing new accounts.
- For each account in the portfolio, build a consensus and obtain commitment on annual passengers and productivity targets.
- Be intimately familiar with the product offers and marketing plan of the assigned accounts, with a view to maximizing the opportunity for exposure and revenue.
- Supporting clients with product information, marketing materials, and ideas for promotional strategies.
- Solicit, negotiate, and contract groups from assigned accounts and other sources in Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
- Attend international trade shows.
To be considered for this role you must have similar experience within a luxury tour operatorin marketing and/or business development and happy to work from home. Travel to Europe every month is required for this post. The understanding of the luxury travel market is essential for this post.
- Generous salary
- Opportunity to work from home and save money on commuting
- A season-based incentive program to be defined yearly based on the achievement of revenue goals
- Control over a yearly travel and promotional budget that you can use to nurture the market and generate sales.
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
Only suitable and experienced Business Development and/or Market Managers will be considered for this post from a luxury tour operator background. Please include a cover letter with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07568705023 / 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.