Successful Sales professionals are wanted to join a successful Cruise Travel Company.
Successful Cruise Travel Sales Consultants will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £16,300 with on target earnings of up to £ 25,000 uncapped commission , free car parking. You would be working for a very reputable and highly successful Cruise company, within their Reservations department; successful Cruise Travel Sales Consultants will drive sales through livechat and social media and will be selling a variety of Cruise products directly to the public. Opening Hours 9am -10pm Monday-Sunday (5 days per week) working a variety of shifts including a min of 2 to 3 weekends per month.
Candidates must be available to start on 5th November
Within the role of Cruise Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will be responsible for:
* Converting initial cruise enquiries into sales mainly by live chat and social media
* Offering an exceptional service by selling a wide variety of cruise products, tailored to the customers needs
* Work towards set sales and customer service targets
Within the role of Cruise Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will have the following skills:
* Excellent sales experience gained from within the travel industry or sales experience working within a call centre environments
* Be enthusiastic people with a passion for selling
* Excellent sales techniques and a strong telephone manner
* Good knowledge of available Travel/Cruise products
To apply for this exciting Cruise Sales Specialists role and join this unique cruise company call Rachel on 0161 238 4491, email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk