An award winning tour operator based in central London are looking for a Marketing Manager, who can help drive the business to the next level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of multiple digital channels. Managing a team of 6 and working alongside the Digital Performance Manager, General Manger and PPC & Acquisition Manager to formulate and implement a marketing plan.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Strong analytical, project management skills and insight is essential within the travel industry
- Extensive digital marketing experience including setting & implementing strategies and managing sizeable marketing budgets across various channels
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity and presenting results
- Experience in Agency management and contract negotiation experience
- Experience of leading a team of marketing specialists and moving various functions in-house and away from external agencies
- Experience of Bought Media, Google & Bing PPC and SEO including experience with hands on paid search management
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/