Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£17.70 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days Only | Free DBS & Uniforms | Birthday as Holiday
An RGN or RMN qualified Unit Manager is required to work day shifts in a large elderly Nursing home in Bury.
Details of this Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) position and the salary/benefits package are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on days only,
- An excellent pay rate of £17.70 per hour
- Excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
- Free DBS and uniform
- Paid breaks
- An extra day’s annual leave on your birthday
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Manager position will be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK care setting
- Demonstrate excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.