Senior Care Assistant
- Senior Care Assistant (Medication Technician)
- £10.00 p/h
- Full-time (48 hours)
- Days with occasional night shifts
This position is similar to that of a Senior Care Assistant, with a few more medication based duties.
Senior Care Assistant (Medication Technician) duties:
- To effectively lead a team of care staff
- To work effectively alongside the Nurses and care staff on shift
- Distribute medication alongside the Nurses
- Provide personal care to residents
- Provide emotional care to residents
- Ensure each residents safety
- Care plan duties
Senior Care Assistant skills/ experience:
- Experience within a leadership role
- Good knowledge of medication and its distribution
- Must be medication trained
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care (minimum)
- Experience within care settings
- Good leadership skills
- Good communicational skills
About the home:
This role is within a 37 bed Nursing Home based in Wargrave, Reading.
The home is registered for elderly and Dementia care and specialises in Alzheimer's care.
Their latest CQC report is "GOOD" in all areas other than an "OUTSTANDING" rating in the responsive category.
If you are interested, please apply to the role or give me a call on the number below.
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222