Cross-Sectional Radiographer - Hull
Careers focused on people
Spire Hull & East Riding is looking to recruit a Radiographer who will provide a highly skilled and specialized imaging service for patients within the MRI/CT department and ensure the team delivers effective imaging by providing appropriate clinical leadership, development and educational support.
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
Excellent work life balance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Life assurance, Private medical insurance, Wellness screening, Eyesight tests, Cycle to work, Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards). Spire Hull & East Riding Hospital also offer free parking and a subsidised staff canteen.
Duties and responsibilities
Spire Hull & East Riding Hospital is a private hospital based in Anlaby, Hull, East Yorkshire.
We are looking for someone who works well within a team as well as on your own initiative, and is flexible in your approach. The ideal candidate would be willing to work within both the MRI and CT, with training given for MRI or CT where needed.
Who we are looking for
Who we are looking for:
- BSc Honours in Radiology or equivalent.
- Previous MRI experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- Evidence of additional qualifications for MRI and CT would be desirable.
- Some plain film imaging will be required as part of this role.
- Competence across a range of imaging skills supported by professional and specialist knowledge.
- Experience of working within an imaging department providing images to an advanced level practice.
- Evidence of role specific CPD and awareness of clinical governance.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with internal and external customers of all levels.
Who are we
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years. A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.