Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Hours: Part Time or Full Time hours available
Shifts: Days / Nights / Mixed Shifts available
Pay: £17.00 per hour / £31,825 to £42,430 per annum paid breaks excellent benefits
Location: Enfield, North London
Facility: Care Home with nursing - palliative care, respite care, convalescent care
Care Categories: Old age, physical disability, dementia, sensory impairment
A brand new opportunity has arisen for a highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a reputable Nursing Home based in the London borough of Enfield.
The service provides first class care to residents aged 55 , whose needs are associated with old age, dementia, physical disability and sensory impairment. Each resident receives tailored and personalised care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual. The Home prides itself on its homely and comfortable surroundings which offer the residents as little or as much independence as they like.
Our Client is looking for a Registered Nurse who shares this passion for high quality care. RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses will be considered. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature, and the willingness to get stuck in.
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for the role, please call Jasmin on 01489 774 216 or email your CV to email@example.com. All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential.