Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17.25 p/h | 36 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Dementia & Mental Health Care | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Senior Staff Nurse to work in their specialist mental health care home in Workington.
What the home is offering and details of this Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
- 36 hours per week on day shifts on a permanent basis
- Excellent hourly rates of £17.25
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good" home
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages with mental health conditions and challenging behaviours, and as RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Staff Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.