Senior Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home
Job Title: Senior Nurse - Nursing Home
Pay: £16.50 per hour / £30,880 to £41,180 per annum paid breaks excellent benefits
Hours: Part Time or Full Time hours available ( Permanent )
Shifts: Days / Nights / Mixed Shifts available
Facility: Care Home with nursing - Younger Adults, Old Age, Dementia, Physical Disability
About The Role: We are actively recruiting for a registered nurse to work within a charming nursing home based in the City of Chester.
This purpose-built home delivers first class residential and nursing care to both younger and older adults, including those living with dementia. There are long-term and short-term care packages available, ensuring each resident is provided with the best possible care based on their needs.
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking to take the next step up and be rewarded for their hard work with excellent clinical training and progression opportunities. This home forms part of one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high quality levels of care across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times. They come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
- Access to an award-winning career development path - including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Pension Plan
- Unique Profit Shares - believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship programme for newly-qualified nurses
About You: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with a Valid NMC PIN. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
How To Apply: For more information or to apply for the role, please call Jasmin on 01489 774 216 or email your CV to email@example.com.
All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential.