Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.83 p/h | 48 hrs | £2,000 Welcome Bonus | Days or Nights | Training & Development
A large elderly nursing home in East Leeds is currently looking to recruit 4 RGN or RMN Staff Nurses to strengthen their nursing team.
Details of the positions and what the home is offering the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurses:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Excellent rates of pay of £16.83 per hour
- Flexible shift patterns covering a 24/7 rota and including days, nights, evenings and weekends
- A golden handshake/welcome bonus of £2,000
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
- Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and implementation
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.