Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Teddington - up to £15/hr - Full Time (up to 48 hours) - Days and Nights
Our client is a leading national nursing provider and they are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to care for elderly and EMI residents in their luxury nursing service to work Days and Nights.
In this Nurse Job, the Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) can work either days or nights depending on preference.
* Leadership and Management
* Effective use of communication
* Understanding of the processes of care
* Personal Professional Development
* Be an Ethical Practitioner
* Administration of Medicines
* Paid Breaks
* Paid NMC fees
* 28 days holiday allowance
* Subsidised Uniform
* Free meals on shift
* Excellent career progression opportunities
The right candidates must have the following to be considered:
* A valid NMC PIN number
* Be a qualified Registered Nurse
* Right to work in the UK
* 2 professional references
* Have up to date training in mandatory healthcare or willing to undergo training
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Heidi Chapman on 01293 848170
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.