Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Small Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A small, family owned and managed nursing home in Weston-super-Mare currently requires an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50
- An excellent working environment in a beautiful care home located right on the seafront
- Training and development prospects
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
The qualities, skills and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally you will have some experience in a UK care home setting, although full training can be provided
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about high quality care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288 for more information.