Staff Nurse ( RNLD / RMN )
Job Title: Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Learning Disability Unit
Location: Hexham, Northumberland
Salary: £11.93 - £13.62 per hour / £24,814 - £28,329 per annum benefits
Hours: full time ( 40 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-36 hours per week )
Shift Pattern: flexible - days, nights or rotational shifts available
We are looking for qualified Nurses ( RNLD / RMN ) to work within a specialist Learning Disability service in Hexham, Northumberland. This role is open to Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ). The service offers specialist care for clients with a learning disability and/or complex needs.
Nurses who work at this service will be supported by a very skilled team, you will work closely with the service users to ensure the best standards of care and achieve excellent treatment outcomes. The Manager at this unit is very supportive and takes time to offer continuous training and development.
Nurses also receive a wide range of benefits including a length of service awards, childcare vouchers, life insurance and various flexible benefits.
The full list of the benefits available is as follows;
- 33 days annual leave
- Length of service awards
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Travel assistance to offsite training
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS
- Free on-site parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance helpline
- A range of apprenticeships through our partnership with Lifetime Training ranging from Adult care level 2 to level 5 leadership & management qualifications.
- Access to RCNi learning for nurse revalidation purposes.
Person Specification :
Applicants must be RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid NMC PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Danielle Barrett at Appoint Group on 01489 774 212 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are completely confidential.