Staff Nurse RGN
£17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days Only | Training & Development | CQC Compliant Service
A small elderly and dementia care home in the Rayleigh area currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join their days team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN role and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on permanent days
- Excellent rates of pay of £17 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Alternate weekends will be required
- A supportive and friendly working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- Ongoing training and development opportunities as part of a national care group
As Staff Nurse RGN you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
- Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and implementation
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota including alternate weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.