Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18 p/h | Up to 48 hrs | Nights | Excellent Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant Home
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work nights in their care home near Bognor Regis.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse post:
- Up to 48 hours per week on permanent nights
- Excellent hourly rates of £18
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good" home
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.