Staff Nurse – Nights RGN / RMN
36 - 48 hrs | £16 - £17 p/h | Set Shifts Available | Fully CQC Compliant Home
A CQC compliant elderly care home in the Yelverton area is currently looking to recruit a qualified Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy:
- 36 or 48 hours per week
- Set shifts of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night avaliable or flexible shifts
- Competitive rates of pay of £16 to £17 per hour
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
The picturesque home has recently been refurbished and provides elderly nursing care in beautiful surroundings within the National Park.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experience in elderly care
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
- Committed to providing the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.