Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£45,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | 90% Supernumerary | 1 in 3 Weekends | General Elderly Nursing
An experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager is required to work as Deputy Manager in a 50+ bedded general elderly and disability nursing home in the Wrotham area.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
- A competitive annual salary of £45,000
- Day shifts only, which will include 1 in 3 weekends
- 90% of your time will be spent undertaking supernumerary duties, with occasional clinical work required
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will play a key role in the day to day running of the service, leading the team to raise standards and achieve full CQC compliance. You will manage, monitor and evaluate all aspects of care delivery and documentation, in addition to covering for the Registered Manager in their absence.
What the home is looking for in a Deputy Manager RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven experience working at a managerial level within an elderly care setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a confident leader
- Demonstrate a good understanding of CQC essential standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.