Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Salary: £14.00 - £15.38 per hour / £27,300 - £30,000 per annum
Hours: Flexible - full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-36 hours per week )
Shifts: Flexible - day shifts, night shifts or mixed shifts available
We are recruiting for registered Nurses ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) based in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire to work within a specialist neurological unit. This service is for clients with brain injuries or a progressive neurological condition. T
As a key member of the nursing team you will provide care and support to service users on an individual level. More senior Nurses will act as a Mentor and offering support to newly qualified Nurses. The Senior Staff Nurse will lead shifts, demonstrating excellent standards of care in line with all codes of conduct.
The service has a close-knit nursing team and a strong management structure in place. This offers fantastic progression opportunities for nurses and continued support, training and development.
Working for this company you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a competitive salary and further financial contributions towards training, NMC and DBS check.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
To apply for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, or simply discuss further, please contact Danielle Barrett at Appoint Group on 01489 774212 and email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that all enquiries are completely confidential.