- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an in-house Recruitment Manager to join the team at Maria Mallaband Care Group.
Location: MMCG Head Office, Westcourt, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DB
40 hours pw, permanent contract
Reporting to the HR Director, the successful candidate will manage the Recruitment function for the wider business. The role will involve the line management of 2 Recruitment Administrators, and will oversee recruitment across 80 Care Homes in the UK and Head Office.
The Recruitment Manager will ensure candidates are attracted and sourced in the best, most cost-effective way for the business. Responsibilities will include managing agency and supplier relationships; monitoring the success of systems and job boards; pulling together reports on starters/leavers and candidate hire sources, and looking after the advertising and sourcing for Senior hires from Deputy Manager upwards.
The role will be based at our Head Office in Leeds but candidates should be flexible to travel occasionally within the role.Package description
Competitive packageMain responsibilities
Our ideal Recruitment Manager will have the following skills and values:
- At least 3 years recruitment/resourcing/talent acquisition experience within an in-house or agency environment
- Previous management or supervisory experience is desirable
- Proven experience recruiting candidates at various levels, including senior hires
- An understanding of the care sector will be useful, but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A commitment to on-going development
- A friendly and professional manner
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one years&; service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years&; service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. Were an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on 0808 163 9199.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG5@@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@on@@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@ @@txtJobVacancies@@2@@txtJobVacancies@@