Senior Nurse RMN / RGN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Job Title: Senior Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Pay: £16.00 per hour / £29,950 to £39,930 per annum paid breaks excellent benefits
Location: Dunfermline, Fife
Hours: Part Time or Full Time hours available ( Permanent )
Shifts: Days or Nights Available
Facility: Care Home with nursing - Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability
Further Details: A brand new opportunity has arisen for a highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a reputable, purpose-built nursing home based in the town of Dunfermline.
The service provides first class care to residents aged 55 , whose needs are associated with old age, dementia, physical disability and mental health conditions. There are long-term or respite care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs The Home prides itself on its homely and comfortable surroundings which offer the residents as little or as much independence as they like.
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking to take the next step up and join one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high quality levels of care across the country. Your hard work will be rewarded with progression opportunities as well as development and excellent clinical training.
They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the t op 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times . They come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
About You: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse with a Valid NMC PIN. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information or to apply for the role, please call Jasmin on 01489 774 216 or email your CV to email@example.com. All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential.