Senior Nurse ( RMN / RGN ) Nursing Home
Job Title: Senior Nurse
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norwich
Salary: £18.00 per hour ( £33,695 to £44,925 per annum - based on full time hours )
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available depending on your preference
* Paid Breaks & Superb Benefits Package *
Further Information: We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work a key role within a reputable Nursing Home based near Great Yarmouth. The Nursing Home is purpose-built and offers nursing, dementia, respite and residential care, as well as looking after individuals with Parkinson's.
Each resident receives tailored and personalised care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for an experienced nurse who share this passion for quality care.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation and comes highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
- Award-winning career development path - including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique profit shares
- Retail discounts - including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Leisure savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid breaks
- Discounted health club membership
- Employee assistance helpline
- Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jasmin Corbet on 01489 774 216.
All inquiries and applications are 100% confidential. APPHC