Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: St Helen's, Merseyside
Service: Elderly Nursing & Residential Home
Salary: £36,996 per annum (£16.17 per hour) - negotiable dependent on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time hours
Contract type: Permanent
*£1000 Welcome Bonus*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a skilled, passionate and experienced nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to manage a unit within a modern, purpose-built Elderly Nursing Home based in St Helens. Split into separate houses depending on the needs of the patients, the Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, palliative care, convalescence, respite and residential care, as well as looking after patients with Parkinson's. The home is situated in beautiful landscaped gardens in a peaceful residential area, just a short distance from Liverpool city centre.
The home has achieved a great reputation for care quality and an excellent CQC report. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for an experienced nurse to work as Unit Manager who shares this passion for quality care and who wishes to further their career in a more senior position within a reputable healthcare organisation.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. You must have solid post-qualifying experience as well as experience of leading / supervising a team. You will report to the Home Manager and will need to show the ability of proactively making decisions and supporting change management.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Jennifer Burt on 01489 774 222 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com