Practice Nurse, Bracknell
A considerate, well-run practice which is well-respected by healthcare professionals locally is looking to recruit a new Practice Nurse due to retirement. The practice encourages training and development of clinical skills, and most importantly has a superb team with excellent retention of staff across all levels in the practice.
Salary - £30,000-£36,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid + 5 weeks annual leave + NHS pension
Location - Bracknell
The surgery -
- Based in a nice area of Bracknell, mixed patient base
- Well-respected by peers, and excellent patient reviews
- Forward-thinking practice that involves itself in piloted schemes
- Large clinical team of GPs, Nurses and Paramedics
- Partners and Manager that treat staff very well
- Practice encourages training and development
- Purpose-built practice
- High QOF achieving - above 99%
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, dealing with CDM and general Nursing duties
- Full time position (flexible start/finish times)
- Opportunities to train and develop in an area of your interest
- Working in a team alongside 4 other friendly and hardworking nurses.
The benefits -
- £30,000-£36,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this Nurse Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!