Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.90 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Perm Nights | “Good" CQC | Elderly Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in a village just outside of Barnstaple is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN Night Staff Nurse.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on permanent nights
- Competitive hourly rates of £16.90
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development prospects in a home that received “Good" quality grades in all areas following the most recent inspection
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage, coordinate and implement care programmes and manage administer medications, demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of care and safety.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
- Confident writing and managing care plans and coordinating care
- Able to safely manage and administer medications
- Ideally have previous experience working in elderly care and able to work from your own initiative
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.