Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Staff Nurse ( RNLD / RMN / RGN ) - newly qualified or experienced
Service Type: Mental Health / Rehab / Step Down / Dementia
Location: Keighley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £24,745 - £28,780 per annum benefits
Hours: full time, 37.5 hours per week or part time, 24 - 30 hours per week
Shifts: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within a hospital in the Keighley area. This service offers care to clients with complex mental health needs.
The role of Staff Nurse involves providing the highest possible standard of care to clients whilstdeveloping therapeutic relationships. The Staff Nurse must follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
The Staff Nurse will be responsible for assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating clients care plans, ensuring each client received bespoke, individual care.
This nursing team are inclusive and supportive, working in this role you will receive excellent training and development. Any nurses applying for this role should share values of commitment, compassion, motivation and dedication.
The successful candidate will be a qualified nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ), holding a valid PIN and up to date DBS. The Nurse will be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Further skills and experience required are as follows;
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation
- The ability to assess and teach junior staff
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Voluntary Benefits
To apply for this role, or simply discuss further, please contact Danielle Barrett at Appoint Group on 01489 774212 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all enquiries are completely confidential.